No spillage, less waste
The patented Pour and Go is a handy plastic spout which optimizes the pouring of filling material because of its unique patented shape. The nuisance of paint flowing into the rim of a tin of paint and sticks behind the ring is a thing of the past.
In paint shops it is important that the expensive (colour paste runs out of the tin as completely as possible and without spillage when the paint mixing machine is refilled.
Pour and Go is very handy for consumers for the clean and full transfer of paints from a tin into a paint roller tray or a tin liner.
Pour and Go is an indispensable tool in laboratories, because they need to work carefully with an expensive filling material.
Advantages of Pour and Go:
- No residuals because of our patented system to get all the paint out of the tincan packaging
- No paint that drips over the tin's ring
- No mess on the spindle of the paint mixing machine
- Lower costs (more filling material from the packaging)
- Good for the environment (less waste)
- Suitable for every filling material you wish to pour from the tin without spilling
Pour and Go can be used to fill paint mixing machines, pouring expensive filling materials and in laboratory environment. Pour and Go can currently be used for 500 ml, 750 ml and 1 litre tins with different types of closings.